"The Day of the Doctor", e programmazione per i 50 anni

« Older   Newer »

1. bloodNoir.
        +1   -1

User deleted

A forza di parlare della BBC... ecco qualche news!
    CITAZIONE
    The BBC has announced a raft of programmes to mark the 50th anniversary of the first episode of Doctor Who.

A 75-minute special called The Day Of The Doctor will star the soon-to-leave Matt Smith and David Tennant. Smith said: "Hope you all enjoy. There's lots more coming your way."

Other highlights include a BBC Two lecture by Professor Brian Cox on the science behind the hit show and the drama An Adventure In Space and Time, written by Mark Gatiss.

The one-off programme stars David Bradley, of the Harry Potter films, as William Hartnell - who was the first Doctor in 1963.

Restored episodes

BBC Four will introduce new audiences to Hartnell, with a re-run of the first ever story. The four episodes are being shown in a restored format, not previously broadcast in the UK.

BBC Two's flagship arts programme The Culture Show is to present Me, You and Doctor Who, with lifelong fan Matthew Sweet exploring the cultural significance of the BBC's longest running TV drama.

A 90-minute documentary on BBC Radio 2 will ask "Who Is The Doctor?" - using newly-recorded interviews and exclusive archive material to find an answer - while BBC Three will be home to several commissions.

For those less familiar with the show, Doctor Who: The Ultimate Guide will provide a handy primer.

Danny Cohen, Director BBC Television said: "It's an astonishing achievement for a drama to reach its 50th anniversary.

"I'd like to thank every person - on both sides of the camera - who has been involved with its creative journey over so many years."

Smith has already started filming his final scenes as the Doctor, which are due to air in this year's Christmas episode. His replacement, Scots actor Peter Capaldi, was announced in August.

Steven Moffat, lead writer and executive producer on Doctor Who said: "50 years has turned Doctor Who from a television show into a cultural landmark. Personally I can't wait to see what it becomes after a hundred."

Fonte: BBC

Il titolo ufficiale dello speciale del 50esimo anniversario è dunque "The Day of the Doctor" ..una fantasia! x)

2.     +1   -1

young volcanoes
    ××××××

Group
    WHOVIANS
    Time Travelled
    +9

Status
    i'm not here ✗
    ESISTE!!! il 50° esiste! ed Ha un nome!

*piccolo sfogo*

3.     +1   -1

Group
    COMPANIONS
    Time Travelled
    +17

Status
    invisible ϟ
    CITAZIONE (bloodNoir. @ 10/9/2013, 14:14) 
    Il titolo ufficiale dello speciale del 50esimo anniversario è dunque "The Day of the Doctor" ..una fantasia! x)

Infatti. xD
    Mi aspettavo un nome spettacolare e invece escono con questo, vabbè. x)

4.     +1   -1

Group
    THE MASTER
    Time Travelled
    +53

Status
    i'm not here ✗
    sembra il giorno del signore u.u

5. bloodNoir.
        +1   +1   -1

User deleted

Volendo potrebbe diventare una festività annuale ;P

6. Wendy´
        +1   -1

User deleted

mi viene da piangere solo a leggere il nome dell'episodio ç___ç Che brutto natale -.- Tra l'altro quando lo trasmetteranno sarò in italia...e mi toccherà guardarlo in streaming...e si bloccherà già lo so -.- e io piangerò e sarò frustrata per tutto ciò...

tumblr_ms8f956oM81svfpe9o1_500

7. bloodNoir.
        +1   -1

User deleted

Uhmm, però lo speciale di Natale sarà ancora peggiore, no? ..alla fine è lì che Eleven si rigenererà >_<

8.     +1   -1

young volcanoes
    ××××××

Group
    WHOVIANS
    Time Travelled
    +9

Status
    i'm not here ✗
    io sono contro lo streaming. preferisco aspettare che carichino la puntata.

9. Wendy´
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE (bloodNoir. @ 10/9/2013, 21:29) 
    Uhmm, però lo speciale di Natale sarà ancora peggiore, no? ..alla fine è lì che Eleven si rigenererà >_<

ah ma quindi the day of the doctor è il titolo del 50esimo??? .-.

vabbè...stasera non ce la posso fare xD Chissà cosa ho letto prima o_ò ero stra convinta fosse il titolo dell'episodio di natale xD

10. bloodNoir.
        +1   -1

User deleted

No, è il titolo del 50esimo xD

11. Wendy´
        +1   -1

User deleted

sisi l'ho capito adesso...non calcolatemi troppo stasera xD Sono fuori di testa!

12.     +1   -1

Sono Lady Cupcake, prima del suo nome. Madre dei Pennuti, distruttrice della mia autostima. Creatrice del ciclo del Disagio e stermimatrice di germi.
    ×××××××

Group
    WHOVIANS
    Time Travelled
    +23

Status
    invisible ϟ
    vero? che brutto natale D: "il giorno del signore"XD

13. Wendy´
        +1   -1

User deleted

pare sia stata rilasciata questa foto online .-. Non so se sia della BBC o un fanmade

565043_617870984899659_274782322_n

14.     +1   -1

young volcanoes
    ××××××

Group
    WHOVIANS
    Time Travelled
    +9

Status
    i'm not here ✗
    comunque è una bella immagine u.u

15. bloodNoir.