Le precedenti apparizioni di Capaldi casuali, o... ?

« Older   Newer »

1. bloodNoir.
        +1   -1

User deleted

Apparentemente, le due precedenti apparizioni di Peter Capaldi in Doctor Who e Torchwood non furono casuali. Russel T. Davies aveva in mente qualcosa, e Moffat potrebbe essere intenzionato a riprendere la sua idea, e svilupparla all'interno delle prossime stagioni...

CITAZIONE
    We are aware that Peter Capaldi’s played a big old part in Doctor Who before and we’re not going to ignore the fact… and Torchwood. I’ll let you in on this. I remember Russell [T. Davies] told me he had a big old plan as to why there were two Peter Capaldis in the Who universe, one in Pompei and one in Torchwood. When I cast Peter and [Russell] got in touch to say how pleased he was I said “Okay, what was your theory and does it still work?” and he said “Yes it does, here it is.” So I don’t know if we’ll get to it… we’ll play that one out over time. It’s actually quite neat.

Che dire, avendo amato follemente l'era di Russel T. Davies, sono STRA FELICE che ci sia la possibilità in un qualche modo nelle prossime stagioni possa esserci il suo zampino, anche se solo a livello di idea (: ..chissà cosa aveva in mente per Capaldi! *_*

Fonte: Bleeding Cool.

Edited by bloodNoir. - 2/10/2013, 14:08

2.     +1   -1

×××××

Group
    WHOVIANS
    Time Travelled
    +33

Status
    i'm not here ✗
    spero sia la sezione giusta e non sia un doppione^^

QUI si parla di un'intervista in cui moffat parla della rigenerazione e del fatto che peter capaldi si sia già visto a doctor who e torchwood:

One section is devoted to regeneration, and the fact that it would not be a break with Whovian tradition for the Twelfth Doctor to look a lot like someone the Doctor has already met. In fact Peter Capaldi has been in Doctor Who (as Lucius Caecilius Iucundus in “The Fires of Pompeii”) and Torchwood: Children of Earth, and Steven has already had a chat with Russell T Davies over how this will all work.

He said: “We are aware that Peter Capaldi’s played a part in Doctor Who before and we’re not going to ignore the fact. I’ll let you in on this. I remember Russell told me he had a big old plan as to why there were two Peter Capaldis in the Who universe, one in Pompeii and one in Torchwood. When I cast Peter, [Russell] got in touch to say how pleased he was, I said ‘Okay, what was your theory and does it still work?’ and he said ‘Yes it does, here it is’. So I don’t know if we’ll get to it… we’ll play that one out over time. It’s actually quite neat.”
    It will certainly come up should Donna Noble ever make a return to the TARDIS, given that she met Lucius. Steven also points out that the Doctors always arrive with a certain amount of life history already beaten in, and that Time Lords can pick how they look, to a certain extent, a fact that goes back to the Second Doctor’s regeneration:

“The big fun question is, we know that the Doctor when he regenerates, the faces, it’s not set from birth, it’s not that he was always going to be one day Peter Capaldi. We know that’s the case because in “The War Games” he has a choice of face and all that. We know it’s not set so where does he get those faces from? They can’t just be randomly generated because they’ve got lines and they’ve aged. When he turns into Peter he’ll actually have lines on his face – sorry Peter – so where did that face come from?”

ho letto abbastanza velocemente perché devo andare, ma ho capito solo che moffat si è infilato nuovamente negli spiragli lasciati dalla serie classica e dalla nuova con russel t. davies, tirando fuori regalandoci qualcosa di inaspettato!
    voi che dite?

3. bloodNoir.
        +1   -1

User deleted

Nai, mi dispiaceva cancellarti il post, così lo ho spostato di qua, in modo che si possa discutere della cosa nella sezione che era già esistente (:

4.     +1   -1

Group
    WHOVIANS
    Time Travelled
    +1

Status
    invisible ϟ
    Non so se sia il topic adatto, ma è una piccola curiosità che riguarda un precedente lavoro di Capaldi, estraneo però alla serie del Dottore xD
    Prima che venisse reso noto che sarebbe stato il Dodicesimo, Capaldi ha recitato nel film 'World war z' e ha interpretato un dottore dell'OMS (Organizzazione Mondiale della Sanità), in inglese Doctor WHO (World Health Organization), era un indizio? xD

5. bloodNoir.
        +1   -1

User deleted

Ricordo di averlo sentito, ma più che un indizio, credo fosse il suo destino xD ..certi attori sono nati per fare il Dottore, e lui è uno di quelli! *adora Twelve ancora prima di sapere come sarà*

6. Wendy´
        +1   -1

User deleted

vero! anche io ne avevo sentito parlare di questa cosa :3
    Awwwww Capaldi....anche io ne sono già follemente innamorata xD E devo ancora vederlo in azione xD

7.     +1   -1

×××××

Group
    WHOVIANS
    Time Travelled
    +33

Status
    i'm not here ✗
    non ti preoccupare ramona^^

l'ho letta anch'io questa cosa di world war z!coem per tennant anche per lui hanno dato degli insizi da prima XD
    comunque a me già piace il fatto che avrà l'accento scozzese e che sarà un po' scorbutico **
    lo dice moffat qui

8.     +1   -1

Group
    WHOVIANS
    Time Travelled
    +1

Status
    invisible ϟ
    ahah io penso che fosse proprio un indizio più che destino xD Sono davvero curiosa di vederlo all'opera *__*

7 replies since 29/9/2013, 18:54   80 views